July 24, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Our pre-wedding pics! (II/V)


Here is the second round of our pre-wedding pictures! In these ones I'm wearing a wedding dress from the same brand as my "real" wedding dress I'm going to be wearing on my big day. Out of the 5 sessions we took, I took 2 in wedding dresses and 3 in evening dresses. These ones were taken in Interlaken, Switzerland, in the Swiss Alps. Except... this this is the replica of Interlaken in China! You know how amazing Chinese are when it comes to replicating things, fashion, food {did you know fake eggs exist?}, and... cities! Another very crazy replica in China is the UNESCO World Heritage village of Hallstatt, in Austria. The Hallstatt replica is intended to function as a normal city... for people who like the European lifestyle! In our particular case, this Swiss village replica where we took the pictures is inside a theme park {Overseas Chinese Town East 東部華僑城}


I love the fisheye lens :)



This theme park/town complex is huge, it has three different theme parks, three hotels, and some other attractions. China size, you know!




We took pictures all around the town, but my favorites are next to the lake, the view is simply breath taking... It feels exactly as if being in Europe. Pretty amazing!



Feeling like Cinderella in my crystal shoe :D

I hope you enjoyed these pictures! Again, there's just a small selection in here... But I think it will do :)





13 comments:

  1. beautiful dress, beautiful photos,and I had same shoes on my wedding!!!:)
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/07/great-choice.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics;DDD


    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan las del tren!!! So classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these photos are so beautiful!
    you are so gorgeous
    this dress is amazing, can't wait to see what you're real one is like
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look AMAZING! and you are stunning!
    Congratulations to both of you!

    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful location, beautiful dress & I love his outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! So beautiful! Please feel free to join a Wedding Wednesday link-up that I co-host! I know everyone would love to see these breathtaking photos too! :)

    http://www.littlebitofclasslittlebitofsass.com/2013/07/wedding-wednesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous! I love those pictures...and who knew it was a replica. Wow! The Chinese know how to do it right!

    Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how much did you spend in total for this wedding package? What was included? e.g photo albums, any soft copy given?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulation to your weddings. You both look great. If you are looking for the bridesmaid dresses then,red bridesmaid dresses will be the right option.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia