July 10, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: My Bridesmaids Cards


My six bridesmaids have already received the package with their dresses and the bridesmaids cards I sent with them, so it's time for me to share them with you! I won't be showing their dress just yet, I want to keep it a surprise for the wedding. What I can tell you, though, is it's baby pink {what else?} :D



What I want to show you today are the cards I designed myself for them with some inspiration I found on Pinterest. The cards read: 

I found my man,
but I still need my girls.
Marta (Eva, Soraya, Lea, Maria, Connie), you are sweet and charming...
Will you be my bridesmaid?
Please say yes!



I sent them together with the little bridesmaids they handmade for my bachelorette party, do you still remember? Otherwise here is a picture :)



Talking about cards, today we took our wedding invitations to the printing company, and they should be ready in about three weeks! I designed them all by myself in Adobe Illustrator... It was a bit tough but I'm really pleased with the result, they are really sweet! I'll be sharing them with you later on for sure.


5 comments:

  1. Excited!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for October 6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!! ; ]

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet...
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/07/pink-midi-skirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and creative idea!
    Jen
    http://fashionablyfestive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are great you always add value for visitors i will bookmark your site and will come back for reading more content Techubi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia