July 17, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Our pre-wedding pics! (I/V)



Finally, finally, here they are! I've been waiting for these pictures ever since we took them back in May, and we finally got the whole lot last weekend! You might have seen some preview on instagram of pictures we took with our iPhone during the photo-shoot, but this is the real thing! The official pictures! I'm all over the moon, I think that's kinda obvious. We got around 300 soft copy pictures, two big albums, two big frames, a DVD with the pictures, and other small gifts. We LOVE everything! Thanks to Milan Bridal in Shenzhen (米蘭新娘) for this amazing job. As I told you before when I shared a story from the day we took our pre-wedding pictures, we took the pics in five different places with five different dresses. That's why I'm going to be splitting these pre-wedding series into five different articles, to be posted on the five Wednesdays to come. 

Today it's all about our photo-shoot at the beach, which was the first one we took. I already mentioned how lucky we were with the weather. This spring / summer has been really bad in Hong Kong and southern China, raining almost every day. It had been raining non-stop on the two days previous to our photo-shoot, too, so I didn't really know what to expect. I kept my optimism high as usual though. And so, on our day, the sun was shining SO bright, I actually got a sunburn on this first photo-shoot at the beach! The photographer had to spend some time removing my red skin with photoshop from the rest of the pictures where my sunburn was already too obvious!












It was difficult choosing which pictures to share with you here, since I like them all that much! I hope you enjoyed this small selection and, remember, there's more to come next Wednesday! I'll be showing you the pictures we took in Interlaken, the cozy village in the Swiss Alps... the amazing replica in China, that is! :D


11 comments:

  1. nenaaaa!! Q xulíssimes i que maquíssima surts!! Són d'anunci total :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful pictures - you both look so happy and so much in love, it's so heart-warming! And this dress is simply stunning - the colour, wow! I can't wait to see more photos, what a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are such a beautiful couple!
    these photos are so precious
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos...
    xx
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/07/girls-wanna-have-fun.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! I love that you guys matched outfits and your fiance wore pink! :D

    ladyindo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are beautiful. I would love to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first time to visit your blog and I am sure I will re-visit again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia