July 6, 2013

Nana's Green Tea - Osaka, Japan



If you follow my blog closely, today you might have a feeling of déja-vu, as if I already blogged about this. You'd be almost right! I discovered this matcha desserts chain in Osaka, Nana's Green Tea, which looks EXACTLY like Hong Kong's Maccha House I previously blogged about. Now, as I mentioned in Maccha House's post, the chef and owner is a Japanese, and I now unveiled his secret! He copied the whole thing from Japan's Nana's Green Tea!!! The store looks the same, the menu is almost identical, the food they serve is one and the same... This time I got you "Mr. Maccha House"!



We ordered an Iced Green Tea Latte with Red Bean, and a summer special consisting of cookie, green tea ice-cream, glutinous rice balls and red bean. It was delicious, BUT, you can really get exactly the same in Hong Kong!!! Living in Hong Kong has this, though, it's such a cosmopolite city with so many great international cuisines available, sometimes you feel you don't really need to go traveling to try new stuff!



Let me know what you think about the resemblance of these two chains by checking out my post on Maccha House.... 


3 comments:

  1. The green tea latte looks so good!


    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so yummy!
    definitely will check out both places and compare if i get the chance :D
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia