May 29, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Revisiting my wedding venue!



Last month when back home in Barcelona to get everything ready for my wedding, I {of course!} revisited our wedding venue, to ultimate some details with the owners, and just to take a look again at that marvelous place where our wedding will be taking place on October 6, 2013. I'd say the venue was at its best when I visited in April, with vivid colors and blossoms everywhere thanks to the arrival of spring. The light was perfect and the colors really astonishing, I like these pics I took so very much!!!








With mommy!

As I mentioned before, our wedding venue is La Garriga de Castelladral, in central Catalonia, a house from the 17th century currently renovated into a 8-room hotel specializing in wedding ceremonies. This area you can see on the pics will be where our ceremony will take place, at 1:30pm, and then we will go on to another area for the appetizers and the banquet.

If you like wedding blogs, you're gonna love the one from La Garriga de Castelladral. Besides, our pre-wedding pics will be soon featured on their blog... ;) I'll let you know!


9 comments:

  1. This place is amazing! So beautiful! I can't wait to see your wedding pictures! :)

    Gemma
    http://www.taipeistreetstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow so beautiful!!!

    By the way, would you be interested in joining a Wedding Wednesday link-up? I'm co-hosting one starting next week! We would love to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and romantic...
    Stop by LittleMissTwiggy for some new posts :)
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/05/barbecue-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My choice for venue has always been outdoor venues. It is more enjoyable.
    beverly hills wedding venues


    ReplyDelete
  5. The place is amazingly beautiful and you are looking so beautiful. Love this post! Wedding Venue Cheltenham

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect venue for wedding.........
    it just look like we are in heaven.......too good!!!!!!!!!
    Manorbythelake.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. We happen to meet a great people there and started to chat with them and drink w/them too. The only drawback that day was the bathroom situation.
    best dance club nyc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia