May 11, 2013

宏 Japanese Noodle and Dessert


I love weekends, and I love them even more when there's something green tea in them. And guess what, today we've had an amazing Matcha parfait with the best green tea ice cream I've ever had! It was at 宏 Japanese Noodle and Dessert, a relatively new Japanese restaurant in Jordan, serving yummy Japanese desserts! They use Milk Top's home made ice creams, and they are to die for!!! We had a Matcha parfait {HK$78} and a Matcha ice cream with cookie {HK$39}. Simply delicious!


Then we went to K11 to take some pics at their current exhibition inspired by the Wizard of Oz, one of my favorite tales!




This post was more about green tea than chocolate, but still, WHO DOESN'T LIKE CHOCOLATE? Seriously, I can't think of anyone! :D

宏 Japanese Noodle and Dessert
G/F, 15 Parkes Street, Jordan
Hong Kong

Visited on: May 11, 2013
Overall Quality: 4.5*
Price: HK$117 for the two desserts above
Value for Money: 4.5*
Would I recommend it? It's a pricey place, but sooo worth it if you like green tea as much as I do!

I was wearing: Top from H&M; Skirt from Maje; Stockings from Forever 21; Shoes from Daphne; Bag from MiuMiu.



1 comment:

  1. sweetie :)

    Come and check out new posts on LittleMissTwiggy
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia