May 27, 2013

My new fave at Tony Wong


I have a new Tony Wong favorite and I just couldn't wait to share it with all of you! I've talked about Tony Wong Patisserie before, {their Pink Rose Cake was my birthday cake for both my 24th and my 26th birthdays!}, and I told you I really like some of their cakes and French pastries! Well I just recently tried their Lychee Dome and fell in love with it! It reminded me of my all-time favorite French pastry, the Ispahan. I'm not one to like lychee as a fruit, but I find it particularly  delicious in pastries. If you're like me, you'll love Tony Wong's Lychee Dome. It comes as a big-sized cake, too, if you want to have it as a birthday cake! 

I tried another of their pastries on the same day, but it was so not good that I even forgot what it was made of! It was chestnut or hazelnut anyways, so chestnut or hazelnut napoleon, but it didn't taste of anything at all, so I wouldn't recommend it!


Check out Tony Wong Patisserie's locations, go try some pastries, and judge by yourself :)

Price around HK$42 per cake

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia