May 19, 2013

Brick Lane: Probably the best eggs benedict in Hong Kong


So as I mentioned previously on my review on 18 grams, I've always loved the eggs benedict from Brick Lane, and I seriously couldn't decide whether 18 grams or Brick Lane should get the highest rating! I think both are simply the best in Hong Kong. At Brick Lane, I like the fact that you can choose what to have your eggs benedict with: salmon, bacon or something else. Of course I always go for salmon!

There's two Brick Lane branches, one right next to the other! I've always been to Brick Lane Gallery because it's bigger. I think some people don't know it exists and they queue like crazy for the small Brick Lane restaurant... So beware! If there's people lining up at the small Brick Lane on 2 Blenheim Avenue, TST, just walk 50 meters to 17-23 Minden Avenue for Brick Lane Gallery!



Visited on: May 11, 2013
Overall Quality: 5* for the eggs benedict!
Price: $80 for the eggs benedict + $25 for a caffe latte + 10% service charge
Value for Money: 5*
Would I recommend it? Yes, these eggs benedict are a must try, yummy!

Surprise!



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia