May 13, 2013

Best Ramen in Hong Kong : Butao Ramen



On Saturday, not only did I go for yummmy Japanese dessert, I also discovered my new favorite ramen in Hong Kong at Butao! Butao's menu is limited to 4 kinds of ramen, and that's all they serve all day long to the people who queue patiently for it.




I had been to Butao once before and ordered their original Butao King, which was good but nothing special. But then this time I went for Green King ramen, {East meets West}, with olive oil, fresh basil leaves, and parmesan cheese. Basically, a pesto ramen! And everyone should know pesto is my favorite sauce ever! So you can imagine when I tried Butao's Green King Ramen, I almost reached nirvana :D

Green King

Butao King






Butao is one of the most famous ramen restaurants in Hong Kong, and lining up is always a must, at least on weekends and on any day for lunch and dinner! Never mind the queue, Butao is a MUST TRY!

Butao has three branches, in Central, Causeway Bay and Tsim Sha Tsui. I've been to the latter ones, and this review is from the TST branch!

Visited on: May 11, 2013
Overall Quality: 4.5*
Price: HK$170 for the two ramen above
Value for Money: 5*
Would I recommend it? Yes, you should go at least twice, so that you can try their renowned Butao King and my absolute fave Green King!


5 comments:

  1. amazing baby!!

    Kisses
    Federica
    smartchicidetreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks yummy :3 If I ever go to Hong Kong, I will remember that!

    Lady Indo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! Our mission is to provide the most traditional and amazing ramens to ramen lovers. We hope you had a fab time in Butao and Hong Kong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! :) Love your blog. I'm a new reader, but will definitely be reading up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such valuable information. If anyone wants to cheap flights to Delhi from Boston in unbeatable price then call our travel experts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia