January 13, 2013

Sandals For A Warm Winter


J told me this was supposed to be the coldest winter in years. Instead, it's being the warmest winter I can remember in Hong Kong. It was 20°C today and, hey, I won't complain! 
I took my sandals out from the closet for this sunny day and my feet were all happy to be in bright, summery shoes again!



Coat: Zara; Sweater: Pull&Bear; Skirt: Asos; Stockings: Wolford; Shoes: Zara; Bag: LV; Sunnies: Dior

As you may have seen on my instagram, we finally took our Save The Date pics yesterday! The photographer promised to have them ready in a week, I'm so excited! 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely look,great Stockings, I like it! xx A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit... and i am jealous of the 20 degree weather.... i was super happy about the 2 degree weather in Seoul.... which was a huge improvement from -17 degrees of last week.

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so pretty
    kisses

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful skirt - I love the style and the colour, so pretty! Works so well with the sweater. Can't wait to see your Save the Date photos! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! it was 10 degrees yesterday and us, Toronto, are BLESSED. today it dropped back down to -6. we'd be lucky if we don't catch a cold. half of our nation is sick i believe! haaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello gorgeous! :"> I really love your blog :"> would you like to follow each other? here take a look at my blog :"> http://itschachabels.blogspot.com/

    Godbless you :">

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia