January 10, 2013

18 Grams - The best eggs benedict in Hong Kong... so far

I might have just found the best eggs benedict in town! By now I'm sure you're more than aware of my passion for eggs benedict and, until my visit to 18 grams, I had always rated Brick Lane top 1, but I LOVED the ones at 18 Grams even more. 18 Grams has three branches in Hong Kong, in Mong Kok {the one I went to}, Causeway Bay and Tsim Sha Tsui. I don't know about the other two but the one in Mong Kok is pretty small!



We had the soup of the day {French onion soup}, an Aussie breakfast, eggs Hemingway {these are the ones to go for, not the eggs benedict which come with ham instead of salmon}, and cappuccinos. The food was really good while the coffee was average. 





Visited on: December 30, 2012
Overall Quality: 4.5*
Price: Soup of the day $32; Aussie Breakfast $99; Eggs Hemingway $89; Cappuccino $33; + 10 % service charge
Value for Money: 4.5*
Would I recommend it? Yes! It's a great place for all-day breakfast.


5 comments:

  1. The restaurant looks great, and the food so good! I always love to read restaurant reviews! (:

    Greetings from Finland!

    www.littlesisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 Grams looks good, we'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... beans & eggs @ breakfast! *yum* Pure Proteins! :)

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried 18 grams once but only got the latte :) I might need to try the eggs benedict!

    Have you tried Cafe Corridor across Times Square in Causeway bay? It's the best latte I tried in HK. :)

    http://candidcuisine.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia