January 6, 2013

Patisserie - Hyatt Regency Shatin

Patisserie is the bakery cafe at the Hyatt Regency in Shatin, and it's one of my favorite patisseries in town. It's always full with mouth-watering pastries, cupcakes, petit-fours, cakes and imported delicatessen. I love that is small and, because of its location, seldom crowded. Patisserie might be a bit pricey with doughnuts selling at HK$20, but it's all worth it!




Since I live in Shatin, coming here is pretty convenient and it really makes my day! Yesterday J and I went to Patisserie for an afternoon snack and, as usual, ordered the Pastry Set. The Pastry Set, at HK$72, is available from 7AM to 9PM and it includes a cake of your choice and a drink.

We ordered an Apple Pie {Patisserie's signature dish}, a Chocolate Crunch Cake, a Cappuccino and a Cafe Latte. Everything was as delicious as it looks.






Visited on: January 5, 2013
Overall Quality: 5*
Price: Pastry Set for one: HK$72
Value for Money: 5*
Would I recommend it? Totally. Don't miss the chance to visit if you happen to be around!

7 comments:

  1. Amazing post, I love it:) xx A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks very tasty!!! And you very gorgeus!!

    LOV U!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. oH where in Shatin is this? I am from HK and I lived in Shatin too (currently living in Toronto)! Anyway I live near the New Town City Shopping Center, is the Hyatt near by? I love your blog by the way! I wish we could meet when I visit HK end of this year =) since we are both in Shatin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The hotel is in University MTR Station. Quite convenient! Let me know when you're back :))

      Delete
  4. All of it looks completely amazing!!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia