January 21, 2013

Daisy's Wedding

Last Saturday my colleague and best friend in the office, Daisy, got married. I had been so looking forward to this day, and I have to say everything went perfect! As it is customary in Chinese weddings, the bride changed dress 4 times, too bad I only got to take pictures of the first! I was so happy for her, she is one of the nicest persons I've ever met. Sometimes I wish I could be a bit more like her. Or that everyone could be a bit more like her for that matter! The world would surely be a better place ^^





Tracy wearing my necklace :) 





4 comments:

  1. beautiful pics! XoXo I waiting for you on my blog!

    www.shoesandbasics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like how sometimes hong kong wedding couples embrace their inner cuteness with their Hello Kitty, cartoony decor. Not something I would/have done, but nice to see nontheless :)
    Hope your wedding plans are coming along nicely.

    Jenny xoxo

    http://suprajen888.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/10-10-year-anniversary_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute wedding :D
    love your doted tights :D
    and those perfect leopard heels :D
    well, whole outfit is adorable :D

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! It's very different than spanish wedding! I would like to go to someone...:P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia