January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013 from Hong Kong


Happy New Year everyone! How did you spend your New Year's Eve? I spent mine with J and 6 other friends on a boat from where we counted down to 2013. I had an amazing evening and I took plenty of pics so that you get to see how we welcomed the new year in Hong Kong! The boat left the Tsim Sha Tsui pier at 7 PM and took us to Cheung Chau Island for dinner. Cheung Chau is a small and cozy island an hour away by ferry from the city center. 
On our way to Cheung Chau, leaving Hong Kong Island behind


In Cheung Chau Island
Chinese words in Cheung Chau Island
Around 10.30 PM, after having had dinner and walked around the island for a bit, we went back to the boat and sailed towards Victoria Harbour, where we watched the breathtaking countdown and fireworks on the city's skyline from first row!


The countdown begins!

15 seconds to go!

Happy New Year!



2013!

Happy New Year!!! I hope you had an amazing New Year's Eve. I wish you all the best for this 2013! 

Please do not use any of these images without linking them back to my blog  © Olivia's choice

6 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! Much better than my new year haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post hun :)!
    Happy new year!


    xoxo
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks like SUCH a spectacular NYE celebration!!! I want to ring in the New Year in Hong Kong someday!
    xx,
    Paisley
    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog!
    follow you ;)
    Happy New Year!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jQ0A-kgY0Q

    http://lauragonzalezmenendez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful fireworks ... happy new year !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wondeful pictures, hongkong loos so amazing, i would love to go there soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia