April 29, 2013

Classified - Central



Last weekend was awesome. We did plenty of things and had a lot of two-people-world moments! I feel like we did so many interesting stuff and yet I got enough time to have a good rest, isn't that the best weekend plan?! :)
 

On Saturday J and I joined the Sparkling Wedding Fair at the Mandarin Oriental. I'll be sharing everything with you on this week's Wedding Wednesday. All I can say at the moment is we loved it! Before going to the fair we had brunch at Classified, in New World Tower, Central. Neither of us had eaten here before but we really enjoyed it. The place is relatively big and mostly empty, so bye bye Central crowd ^^ I guess not a lot of people venture on the first floor of New World Tower on weekends unless they know Classified is there, since it's an office building! They serve salads, sandwiches, pasta of the day, home-made cakes and pastries and cheeses. Everything was very good! Definitely a place to remember if you feel like having a small bite around Central. 
 
 



Classified has 8 branches in Hong Kong, all of them in Hong Kong island except for the one in Sai Kung. Have you ever been to any?
 


Classified
1/F
New World Tower
16-18 Queen's Road Central


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia