April 1, 2013

High Tea at Cafe Gray Deluxe - The Upper House


Cafe Gray Deluxe is located at the top of small luxury hotel The Upper House, in Admiralty. The Upper House is a trendy hotel with minimalistic design and stunning views of the harbor.




For a five star luxury hotel, the price of the high tea set is very attractive, but beware, there is no free lunch in this world! This high tea set was one of the most disappointing I have ever had, and I wouldn't dare to recommend it to anyone. Everything was well below average and I couldn't get to finish most of the sweets, no matter how tiny they were. My beloved scones were savaged by a ton of sugar crystals on the top making them inedible. That deep red tea I had is their Cafe Gray tea, worst tea I've ever had >.<

Visited on: March 23, 2013
Overall Quality: 2*
Price: $345 + 10% service charge for a tea set for two
Value for Money: 2*
Would I recommend it? Never in a million years


2 comments:

  1. wow so beatifoul pics

    thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the place looks beautiful
    sucks that the food isn't the same
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia