April 6, 2013

Boca Grande - Barcelona


So here I am back to my hometown enjoying my lovely holidays with family and friends :) I arrived on Thursday afternoon and spend the rest of the day shopping, with a break to indulge myself in Spanish hot chocolate, my favorite! This morning I went to the gym with my mom and we went for an awesome lunch afterwards. My mom told me I was going to love this restaurant, and she was oh-so-right! I was totally taken aback by the splendorous design of Boca Grande, including their awesome washroom, one of the coolest I've ever seen!





Boca Grande is designed by Spanish interior designer Lazaro Rosa-Violan, a genius in his field as I see it. He has designed several restaurants, hotels and stores in Spain. The full list is available on his website, and I'm dying to get to visit all of them.

The cool washroom

Boca Grande is not only about design and ambience, the food is amazing too. A bit expensive, but well worth it on a special occasion like coming back home after 9 months! :D
I had the foie gras (16€) and some Spanish seafood rice (26€). Both were superb! My mom had the 4 tomatoes salad (9€) and oven-cooked hake (25€), both of which I tried and were delicious as well.





Visited on: April 5, 2013
Overall Quality: 5*
Price: There's no set lunch, so you'll have to order à la carte. Expect to pay around 40€ per head.
Value for Money: 5*
Would I recommend it? Definitely!

Boca Grande
Passatge Concepcio, 12
Barcelona

7 comments:

  1. hi dear.. nice posting
    make me hungry,hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the restaurant looks amazing!
    i hope you have a wonderful time back in your hometown
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. this restaurant looks amazing, and I bet food is super dilicous!!

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!What do you think about following each other.Let me know and I'll follow you back :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colorist can put on the color to specific regions that can enhance your functions with lighter in weight strands to accentuate them.Salon in Boca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia