August 10, 2012

Red, Purple & Beige


Yesterday I decided on a casual-chic combination of very short laced shorts and very high colorful heels :) Since I'm still waiting for a purple dress to match these sandals, I decided to pair them up with a red blouse instead. The result was an elegant summer outfit perfect to fight the Hong Kong heat! 

The last picture is of me at Initial Cafe in Tsim Sha Tsui, for which I will be posting up a review shortly!




Blouse: Burberry (old); Shorts: Zara; Shoes: Zara; Bag: Balenciaga; Bracelet: Louis Vuitton; Watch: Rado

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, especially the bag. I'm hoping to invest in a Balenciaga myself next time I visit Hong Kong. I'm really enjoying reading your blog, keep posting these great outfits! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is so chic, I´d love to see more posts like this! You have a great taste,very similar to mine! Check out my new post I think you´ll like it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really adore your shoes, darling! :)
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa from charming Berlin ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your style ;)

    R.

    http://rougezo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia