August 5, 2012

Neon Pink Stripes + Mint Jeans

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. It's the day I usually choose to indulge myself in my beloved afternoon teas or other kinds of get-togethers. Today was no exception. I met some friends for dim sum in Metropol in Admiralty, and after a while J and I were in Wan Chai and decided to go to Pomme for afternoon tea. I'll be posting a review on today's afternoon tea later during the week.

Before heading for lunch, we took some pictures in our building's stunning lobby and then some in the park. I hope you like them.






T-shirt: G2000 Pink; Jeans: Limited (Korean brand); Shoes: Bershka; Bag: Miu Miu; Sunglasses: Prada

I would love to know, what have you been up to today?

13 comments:

  1. Loving your stripe blouse!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you live in Hong Kong? That pink and mint combo is awesome!

    kristenglam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this look! I love how you put these colors together! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii!! lovely blog :) following you now on bloglovin. if you could follow me on google frient connect, i would greatly appreciate it. i think you'll like some of my outfits :)

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely something I'd wear! Very cute, love the neon:)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I am following you now on bloglovin, hope you will follow back :)
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i follow you =)

    www.fashionandelicious.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! very nice blog! are u from Hong Kong?
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    let me know or just follow! i'd love to keep in touch with u!
    Anna x
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Your blog is beautiful!
    I love your glasses by the way :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. M'encanta la camiseta que portes!!!! I m'agrada la idea de nombrar a J. Es molt Sex and the city... A veure si hi
    podem anar juntes algun dia a aquest lloc!!! Lov u!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfit! love your bag :)
    We would love you to visit our blog and if you like please feel free to follow us in bloglovin and GFC!
    http://www.lepechedevenus.blogspot.com/

    xoxo.A

    ReplyDelete
  11. loving your whole outfit, specially the top!(:

    http://ourclosetforyou.blogspot.com/
    i have a little giveaway(:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous outfit! Love the colors together. Great post :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia