February 28, 2013

At the moment




[1] TOTALLY IN AWE of Sassy Hong Kong for coming up with this amazing article on 35 fashion websites with free delivery to Hong Kong. Priceless piece of information!

[2] LOOKING FORWARD to watch Silver Linings Playbook with J tonight in Festival Walk. Here are some of the reasons why! 

[3] NON-STOP THINKING of our pre-wedding trip to Thailand happening in less than a month now! We're staying in Bangkok for a night and in Hua Hin for another three, where we booked a breathtaking pool villa.

[4] FINISHED READING The Start-Up of You, by  Reid Hoffman, co-founder and chairman of LinkedIn, on investing in yourself and adapting to the future. This book is an endless source of inspiration, one of the best I've read of late. I've started planning my future accordingly, and the least I can say is it's gonna be BIG! But let's not forget... 

“Before dreaming about the future or marking plans, you need to articulate what you already have going for you – as entrepreneurs do.”

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me! I'm following you back, I watched that movie, love it!

    www.becatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u've got a gr8 blog... want to follow eachother????? if so follow me and let me know and i'll follow bak for sure.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. plannig a wedding is fantastic, my wedding was fantastic!
    I love your blog!
    Would you like to follow each other?i already follow u!
    Hope to see you soon on my blog.
    Kisses
    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how nice!! A trip to Thailand <3

    Wanna follow each other? Kisses!!!
    http://dresstoexpressyou.blogspot.gr/2013/02/sales.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog!!
    your fab!!!
    xoxox
    thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thnx for following.. followed u back.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I really like your blog. Maybe wanna follow each other? Just let me know :) xoxo

    http://bblluusshh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I’m following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia