March 2, 2013

The Herbivores

I love Staunton Street. There's so many small, cozy restaurants to choose from, it always takes me a while to choose which one to go into. Some days ago, Chloris and I went to The Herbivores, a new vegetarian restaurant, for brunch.




Brunch consists of a choice of a main dish, a drink and a set dessert. There are 5 dishes to choose from, and we got the Eggs Benedict and the Bruschetta to share. Both dishes were not up to our expectations. The eggs benedict were a bit sour because of the tomato, and the bruschetta was actually on toast bread {I mean, really?!}


 The dessert was a chocolate mousse which was more of a chocolate paste, and it turned out to be my favorite part of the meal. I wonder if their a la carte menu is any better, but as far as the brunch set goes, I wouldn't recommend it.


Visited on: February 23, 2013
Overall Quality: 3.5*
Price: HK$128 + 10% service charge per head for the brunch set
Value for Money: 3.5*
Would I recommend it? Not really, at least not the brunch

The Herbivores
35 Staunton Street
Central

8 comments:

  1. great post!!

    xx
    www.mariarubioblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey honey!
    I really like your blog!
    It is very interesting! :)

    How about following each other?
    Follow me and I promise to do the same! :)

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olie

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!
    Great review. the food looks yummy, but looks can always be deceiving
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog
    followed
    thekaybookinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you give such honest reviews!! Great job :)

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. followed Your blog :)


    this food looks tasty <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That restaurant looks so cool! And the food looks absolutely amazing!

    xoxo Olga
    http://coffeeandglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia