February 20, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Lace, lace, lace!



If you know me even a little bit, you'll know that I'm head over heels for lace wedding gowns. Lace is romantic, elegant, stylish, eternal, delicate... How I see it, lace is the perfect choice for the wedding dress. I'm not unveiling any major secret on my wedding dress by saying I love lace because, honestly, besides the material there is so much more to take into account. After having seen and tried on enough wedding gowns for my whole life, I'm finally going to make my decision next month. I'm almost 100% sure I'm going to order my dress from a small bridal shop which has its own collection + tailor made services. It's perfect because I get to choose a dress that I really like, and change anything I want until it becomes my dream wedding gown! I'm really excited about it. I already know which dress I'm going to pick, and all I need to decide now is what I want to change to make it MINE. There's so much to think about really, since basically anything can be changed! The shape of the dress, the length of the tail, the belt {or the lack of it}, the sleeves... And then the veil... Wish me luck! :) 

Picture via Aire Barcelona

8 comments:

  1. lace wedding gowns are beautiful!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh...i love this one in a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great !!!

    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore lace, and I always thought that I will marry in one gorgeous lace wedding dress... But I didn't... It just didn't feel good :D

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this wedding dress and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful dress! I just had a wedding in Hawaii (hopefully post it on my blog soon) and had been looking for a dress for a while before. This one would be a great choice if I found it myself :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  7. i found here pretty Wedding Dress Here that is appropriate for Bride , i prefer such a lot rattling color combination Thanks for sharing This diary .That is soooo pretty! i like the sq. cut layers. it's simply attractive. i actually just like the cut of the sleeves too! you've got an entire ton of talent. I all could not upset that a lot of layers. :) Thanks for sharing it with us! it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing...58eveningdress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia