February 5, 2013

Sift Patisserie @ Prince's Building, Central

Yesterday my colleague and friend Marie joined J and I on our sweet treats quest. You may remember I blogged about Sift Patisserie in Wan Chai not so long ago. Since that time we only got to try two cupcakes and one petit four, I had to go back to explore some more! So we headed to the branch in Prince's Building, Central, which has pros and cons compared to the Wan Chai one. The Wan Chai branch has way more food variety, but there is no sitting area. The one in Central has less to choose from but 4 convenient tables are available.




It was great that Marie joined us, we had a great time and we got to order more food too!
This time we had four cupcakes and two petit fours, what a feast! We had the Strawberry, Red Velvet, Lemon, and Salty Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes; and the Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch, and Strawberry Muffin with Cream.

As I said on my previous review about Sift, their cupcakes are highly overrated. Specially the Red Velvet one, I still can't understand some people agree on it being THE Red Velvet Cupcake in town. NO WAY. I liked the Strawberry Cupcake (4.5*) and the Salty Caramel Chocolate Cupcake (4.5*) the most. Those were truly delicious. The Red Velvet (3.5*) and the Strawberry Muffin (3*) were average, while the lemon cupcake (1*) was well below average. The Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch was good (4*).





Sift Patisserie
Shop 240 - 241, Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Central

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cupcakes look very good! :)

    http://liveyourhipsterlife.blogspot.com.es/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie! Thank you for following! Happy to follow back :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh they look delicious! I would love it if you were able to check out my blog too? http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siempre nos muestras unas delicias tan maravillosas y apetecibles...
    Un abrazo,

    Trini
    http://yoadoroviajar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so delicious, so much food envy! haha

    http://beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so delicious! I am so addicted to salted caramel cupcakes, they are divine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post made me so hungry! I think salted caramel anything is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my dream place haha!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, your blog is so beautiful...and yummy! :) Gorgeous photos - very inspiring!

    xoxo Olga
    http://coffeeandglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. well maybe they aren't the best cupcakes, but they sure do look delicious!
    ~Andrea
    www.wearitbetter.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice pictures dear.

    http://www.coralsandcrimsons.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks delish and you look lovely :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. We celebrated my daughter's 6th birthday at toshislivingroom.com and had the best experience! The staff working there was so friendly and always came up to ask if we were doing okay and if they can help us in any way.
    best birthday party nyc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia