November 23, 2012

Sushi One after 10pm: Best Sushi Deal in Town




One of my favorite things about Hong Kong is its amazing Japanese food. This doesn't mean I don't enjoy the local delicacies, but the Japanese cuisine in Hong Kong is to die for! I have never ever come across a Japanese restaurant in Europe that comes even close to the ones in Hong Kong. 


The high quality and low prices of Japanese food in Hong Kong make of this city a dream come true for Japanese food lovers. Sushi, ramen, Japanese BBQ, pastries, you name it. Everything is available in Hong Kong at good prices and superb quality.

All of the above very well applies to Sushi One. With six branches in the city, it's probably the most famous sushi restaurant in Hong Kong. A big reason behind their success is their daily 50% off promotion after 10pm. Taking into account that the regular prices at Sushi One are already very reasonable, you can imagine what a bargain half priced sushi is. People start lining up for it before 9pm, and a long queue is formed within minutes.






These are just some of the dishes we had, with HK$100 per head you eat until you're full!

Visited on: November 20, 2012 (that was the last time but I go to Sushi One several times a month!)
Overall Quality: 5*
Spending per head: HK$100
Value for Money: 5*
Would I recommend it? You bet! This is one of my favorite restaurants in Hong Kong!




10 comments:

  1. I loooove japanese food.
    Maki is my top favorite.
    Keep sharing.
    I am a long time follower here,
    Please follow back.
    www.fashionerza.com
    (looking for a mutual follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love Japanese food!! The picture are so beautiful!

    Stilo

    http://blogdastilo.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, yum and yum :) xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog,maybe we can follow each other when you like?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely delicious!

    http://sisasaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quina pintassa té tot!!! Ganes d'anar a un Japonés!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia