November 13, 2012

Bioderma Crealine H2O: The one product you won't be able to live without

Girls, stay focused! Today I've decided to share with you a beauty secret that I just cannot keep to myself anymore. I don't think I've ever found a makeup/skincare product that I could consider as the best of the best in its category, but there is always an exception to the rule. I am 100% positive I have found the best makeup remover I could ever wish for: Bioderma Crealine H2O.



I want to emphasize that I'm not being payed or sponsored to review this item. This is a beauty advice coming from my experience with the product and all the greatness it has done to my skin. Some girls think it's important to use good quality makeup and moisturizers in order not to break out, but don't give major thoughts on which makeup remover they use because, oh well, it will be on your skin for less than a minute and off we go. I used to be a part of that group, using makeup remover towelettes that made it fast and easy to remove all makeup. Yet my skin didn't feel that good. Even if you use a facial cleanser after removing your makeup, I believe some of the makeup remover ingredients have already had an effect on the skin. I know this now because ever since I started using Bioderma two years ago, my skin has improved substantially.


This product looks like fancy mineral water, or else ask my dad. I once lended the Bioderma bottle to my mom for her to try when they came visiting in Hong Kong. Apparently my mom left it in their hotel room's washroom, and my dad almost drank it thinking it was one of those complimentary water bottles hotels usually have! Well, weird family stories aside, the truth is this is a relatively new technology called micellar water, and I have nothing but good things to say about it. Away are the days when makeup removers made my eyes sting like crazy, this Holy water has no alcohol nor fragrances in it and even if it gets in your eyes, you won't feel a thing. Bioderma Crealine H2O removes all the makeup fast and easily without feeling greasy nor stingy. I'm absolutely head over heels for this product and if you give it a try, so will you!

Overall Quality: 5*
Price: HK$148 (in Sasa stores)
Value for Money: 5*
Would I recommend it? This is not merely a recommendation. This is a beauty advice that you will thank me for, for the rest of your life! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Hahhah, funny dad :-D Reminds me of my own :-D I truly believe your review, because I'm a fan of Bioderma. I think all their products are amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read about this product fon other blogs and now I really want to try it out! Sadly, you can't get it in the UK, so I will probably need to order it from eBay. Thanks for the recommendation, it's great to hear positive reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good product, I am allergic to most ingredients of such face celansers, so I will have to look into it more closely.

    P.S.: Bless you Dad, that made me laugh!

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment and for following me!! I'm so glad that you liked my blog! :) Your blog is nice too, so I'm following you back! ;) There's much more and better to come at my blog, so stay tunned!! hehe ;)

    ♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Olivia! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #249 and bloglovin! Check out my blog if you'd like! Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This product sound really good, I'll try it out! ;) Thank you, I follow you back, girl!:)xx

    http://tugbahearts.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The only disappointment about this product is it cant remove waterproof mascara lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia