June 26, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: More from my bachelorette party because...


Today I wanted to post these unpublished pictures of my amazing bachelorette party because... my dear friend and bridesmaid-to-be, Eva, just gave birth to her first son last Saturday! Now with this said, this is more of a Motherhood Monday post than a Wedding Wednesday one, but here it goes anyway :) 



Eva is the first of my closest friends since childhood to become a mom, and I'm beyond touched by her new mama happiness. I can't wait to meet the little in my wedding three months from now!



The first "baby-shock" of my life was five years ago, when my cousin, who is two years older than me, gave birth to her first daughter. I remember waiting in the hospital hallway for a long time for her to come out of the labour room and, when she finally did, I burst out in tears and couldn't stop for like 10 minutes! It was the first time someone so dear to me became a mom and it was more than emotional me could bear with. Have you ever shed tears of joy like that? Words cannot describe!





3 comments:

  1. Aww, these pictures are so cute!

    One of my best friends is pregnant, and I can't wait to see her baby!

    xoxo, Aman

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!!
    congrats to your friend
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to plan a low-key outing, many bachelorette planners now look to a day at the spa for the perfect venue.Bachelorette Parties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia