June 13, 2013

Beach Please



So... it's already Thursday! That means I missed my Wedding Wednesday post yesterday awww :( Well, don't worry I didn't have much to say this week! Yesterday was a public holiday in Hong Kong but that doesn't mean I got to rest! I had a 10-hour shooting for a tv commercial... I'm exhausted!

This post is kinda overdue too, it's from two weekends ago when J and I went to Long Ke Beach in Sai Kung! As I mentioned when I first blogged about it, I think it's the best beach in Hong Kong, so perfect, so calm, so clean! I was wearing this nice one-shoulder ruffled swimsuit from my fashion and accessories shop, Frill Me. I love it, the quality is great and it fits my body so well :)


To get to Long Ke beach you need to walk around 20 minutes, but the whole journey is perfect, overlooking the beach from the mountain... Just priceless.




11 comments:

  1. Beautiful beach! You also look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! :)

    Gemma
    http://www.taipeistreetstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the perfect swimsuit,I want a similar one ! :) x

    http://devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics\!! ;-)


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute swimsuit!! And love your lipstick, too :)

    http://itsjessicachoy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look perfect...
    xx
    New post is up, check it out!!
    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/2013/06/necklace-at-my-doors.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. The swimsuit is at such a great price. I've been loving the one piece with various types of details.

    This beach is so pretty. There is a beach in Laguna Beach in Southern Ca that I love going to, where you need to take a short walk along the cliff to get to the beach area. The views on the walk is amazing and its so fun when you finally get to the destination.

    Take Care!
    -jenn
    SnappyLemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia, don't forget the wedding Wednesday post about Guangzhou!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia