March 11, 2013

Yung Shue Ha - Lamma Island

Last week I went to Lamma Island. It was chilly, drizzling, and I woke up way too early. This added to the fact that I hadn't been feeling well the previous day, was the main cause of the flu that knocked me down for several days this week. Oh well, at least I got some pics to share with all of you. These pictures were taken in Yung Shue Ha, a distant and sparsely populated village on southern Lamma Island. Most of the village is abandoned, and some areas are now Hong Kong heritage.





We always like to go to The Bay whenever we go to Lamma Island. It's a charming restaurant in Mo Tat Wan, with a perfect terrace and the best homemade lemonade in Hong Kong! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia