October 8, 2012

The Library Cafe in Lane Crawford


Every part of my body is feeling sore after attending a crazy fitness class yesterday. My legs got the worst part, they're all wobbly and feel like chewing gum, like they just can't support my weight, going down stairs is so painful! But Monday is back-to-work day so no rest for me! {If you want to know more about what I do for a living you can check out my About Me page.} Saturday was J and I's second anniversary but unfortunately he had to work this weekend. Hence my joining the hard core gym session on Sunday to keep myself occupied! Luckily, on Saturday he got off work soon enough for us to still be able to enjoy a cup of coffee and a cake at The Library Cafe. 




The Library Cafe is part of the Lane Crawford in Harbour City, Tsim Sha Tsui. It's a trendy cafe that makes me think of Initial Cafe, specially since both of them are located inside a fashion store. I had heard the carrot cake was to die for so I ordered a slice. I thought it might as well be because a slice of that cake costed me HK$50! Well, it was divine! I love carrot cake and this one was one to write down on my favorites list. I accompanied this with a Cafe Latte, while J had a Cappuccino.




The Library Cafe is a bit pricey but I wouldn't mind doing it again! They have light lunches/dinners as well, so I might give this a try later on. I loved the light bulbs that covered the whole ceiling, as well as all the colorful tea boxes on the shelves.

According to Lane Crawford's website, the Library Cafe owes its name to it being part of The Shoe Library, Asia's largest shoes and accessories department, at the Canton Road Lane Crawford.

Visited on: 06 October, 2012
Price: Slice of carrot cake: HK$50; Cafe Latte: HK$40; Cappuccino: HK$40
Overall Quality: 4.5*
Value for Money: 4*
Would I recommend it? Yes, don't come here on purpose but do give it a try if you're around.



14 comments:

  1. Your outfit is just PERFECT.
    You look so fab and stunning.
    keep posting cute stuffs.
    your follower,
    fashionerza.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine pics|!!
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    new new post !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh it looks like such a nice place to be! I hope to have a chance to visit it :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    xoxo, Press

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i just say how cute you look?!? i am totally loving the outfit. this cafe looks super cozy. i like the decorations and such.

    Want to win $50 worth of clothing? Come join my MIXMOSS giveaway!!! :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty, olivia! and belated happy anniv to you and j! lovely shots and i love the interior of that cafe. :-)

    God bless ❤ :-)

    inspiration from the little things

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pictures Olivia, you look great ;)

    R.

    http://rougezo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great pics! And the carrot cake look amazingg. Really happy I stumbled across your blog. Just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin. Would love your support as well!
    xx micol

    The Marcy Stop

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous cafe, I love the light fixtures. You look gorgeous! Happy anniversary!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I did read Library Café, I thought... what? A place where you can read for free while drinking a cup? :D
    But hey, it really does look nice in there.

    Also you did look great!
    And a happy anniversayr to you two. It's on my b-day... :o

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos and beautiful outfit!

    I'd love to follow each other, I started following you with gfc and bloglovin, hopefully you'd want to do the same? (:

    www.littlesisfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit, the code looks really nice!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful photo
    let's be friends blogs
    http://olgazozulya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiul !
    i love your blog , and you look amazing *.*
    i'm following you now and i hope you like my blog too and follow me back
    :)
    http://brummelandme.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. soar legs is the worst! Congrats on the anniversary. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my magazine feature. Eek! So exciting. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia