October 24, 2012

Ocean Park for free on my birthday!

Hong Kong's major amusement park, Ocean Park, has a free entrance policy on the day of your birthday. Knowing this, I decided to go spend the day there with J, since both of us hadn't been to Ocean Park in years! Besides being an amusement park with several roller coasters and other amusement rides, Ocean Park is also a kind of zoo and aquarium, since it's home to hundreds of species. Located in Southern Hong Kong Island, Ocean Park overlooks Repulse Bay and Deep Water Bay, making for breathtaking views...







Besides having free entrance, birthday people get 6 different discount coupons to enjoy at Ocean Park. Discounts on souvenir shops, pictures, restaurants, etc. We decided to go to Tuxedos restaurant for lunch and we got to use my 20% off coupon! The restaurant is really cool, it has a private view to the Penguins pool! Don't expect food to be too good, but pizzas are ok.

Igloo-like waiting area to be seated!




11 comments:

  1. Love iiit!
    New post here, check it out if you're interested!:)

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. I want to visit that place someday too.
    I love reading your posts.

    -fashionerza.com
    I'm a follower of your blog.
    It would be nice if you're on my list too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing fabulous photos from an amusement park that I would otherwise never see! Adorable igloo waiting area :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gof, the park looks amazing, happy b day my dear

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks as if you had a lot of fun... lovely :D

    http://littlemisstwiggy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your comment :)
    You've a really nice blog, you're so pretty
    and your photos are so beautiful.
    I love love, love it!
    And yes, I follow you back.

    christin-infinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're so cute! Nice pictures, love your blog ;)
    Thank's for your comment. Let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia