September 19, 2012

Wakeboarding in Sai Kung


As I was telling you on Sunday's post, I went wakeboarding in Sai Kung on Saturday. In Hong Kong, people usually do wakeboard when they go on the so-called "boat trip", consisting of a group of friends renting a big boat to go out in the sea, usually to Sai Kung, to spend the day there having fun in the boat playing games, singing karaoke, or in the water playing water sports such as wakeboarding or banana, or simply swimming to the nearest beach to play some ball games there. This time however, we just wanted to do wakeboarding, a lot of it, so we decided to rent a small boat just for this purpose. The rental fee for this kind of boat is around HK$600 per hour. We rented it from 3pm to 6pm among a group of 5, so each of us ended up doing wakeboard for about half an hour. This was my fourth time doing wakeboard and I did quite well! I could even zig-zag and go out of the waves and in again, I really enjoyed myself! All in all this was a perfect Saturday and I couldn't recommend the experience enough! Here are some pics and a video to help you understand better! Make sure you don't miss my hilarious fall on my video :D


Time to go back!

Our boat is leaving! Bye!

22 comments:

  1. looks fun!
    i really like your blog and i'm now following you. :)
    if you want to, go check my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://clichemira.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx to the german GEMA I was not able to watch the Video. :/
    But it sounds like you guys had a lot fun, and that's what counts!

    Follow the Royal Peach

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you had great time Olivia ;)

    R.

    http://rougezo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! You are so brave!!! :) would you maybe like to follow one another??

    xx

    eve

    www.themefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so fun, and great photos too! :)

    X Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Owww lovely pictures:)) I can see that u had a great time! :)
    following you darling, follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. look so fun...cool pictures
    would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo ewa

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello dear! what's up?
    so much fun! i'm sure u had the best moments there!
    i like this post!!!!!!!
    Love Anna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woow! Gorgeous post! Love your blog! my best congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post and blog! (;
    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna, let me know. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so great photos:)!!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks like fun!!
    check out my latest post, tell me what you think,
    you are a lucky lucky girl, love your blog!
    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like you're having so much fun!! I love your blog! <3
    Following you with GFC and Bloglovin! I would love if you could follow me back! <3
    love,
    Lali

    Lali pops of colour

    ReplyDelete
  17. great thhis post honey, i really love the photos! :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Me encanta el video!!!!!!!! Muy bien S darling ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia