November 3, 2015

Yellow Autumn



If you've been reading the blog for a while, this scenery may ring a bell. We took some pics here exactly a year ago, when Liam was just a couple months old. Even though I'm not one to think time flies, {contrary to everyone around me!}, it's truly amazing to see how Liam has changed during this year. 


I remember taking these pictures a year ago and feeling Liam trying to reach for my breast. Now he doesn't even remember about it {he was weaned a month ago}, and runs faster than myself! Luckily there's no cars in this area, otherwise this photo session would have been risky! 



This location is in our beach house neighborhood, and it looks absolutely stunning at this time of the year, making it a must to take pictures here every year! :)



I was wearing dress from TRF; hat from Parfois (old); boots from Privata. Liam was wearing clothes from Zara baby and shoes from Privata.



6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress and hat :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable how Liam's hair goes up in the middle just like his Daddy's! Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i envy that street nearby your house looks so gorgeous during this time of the year <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. Sherman Oaks Jewelry Store

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I truly appreciate them!

xx Olivia